Full-Time Amlak Finance PJSC Head Of Internal Audit
A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for head of internal auditor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors’ degree
- A Chartered accountant (CA) or CPA (Chartered Public Accountant) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in internal auditing.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrates core behaviors of AMLAK for the required level: Customer Focus, Execution Efficiency, Innovation, Teamwork and Ownership
- Has understanding of emerging risk management concepts, corporate governance and internal control models/ frameworks
- Energetic and effective communicator able to partner with senior management while being independent and objective
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
- Set the strategic direction of the internal audit department through the development of short and long term strategy.
- Set the department’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such to reporting functions, and guide their achievement.
- Develop and implement the annual departmental budget in line with the overall company budget.
- Ensuring the appropriate and adequate departmental policies, procedures and controls are established to ensure smooth functioning of Internal Audit function.
- Ensuring that Internal Audit function is adequately structured and staffed with high calibre professionally qualified internal auditors, to carry out its duties & responsibilities in accordance with specific audit needs & requirements of the department.
- To lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive risk based audit programme in order to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the governance, risk management and control processes of AMLAK and compliance to policies, procedures and related internal controls
Salary Range: (6,500 AED – 12000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply
68 total views, 1 today