A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Administrator”.
|Company Name||Bahmani Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- To be responsible for the management of their managers’ diary.
- To lead and coordinate complex identified projects as required. To deliver specific tasks to contribute to projects in a timely fashion.
- Arrange and support the manager’s input into committees and meetings through the preparation and dissemination of appropriate documentation, drafting agenda, taking, processing minutes, and notifying actions to be progressed.
- The Candidate must collaborate with management for budgetary forecasting, developing projections, identifying savings, and efficiency strategies.
- The Candidate must be responsible for the smooth operation of all office systems and processes, evaluating and amending as appropriate, to ensure a free flow of information with the minimum of bureaucracy.
- To liaise with Senior Team members and other departments to ensure a high-level service is received.
- To be responsible for organizing events, seminars, conferences, and other learning opportunities, as necessary.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
193 total views, 2 today