A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Administrator”.
|Company Name||RTS Global Partners|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Document invoices and payment postings.
- Maintain several operations and shipment reports.
- Liaising with accounting team for daily operational activities.
- Liaise with authorities for all import and export documentation and handle all import and export logistic charges.
- Make sure logistics arrangement is in order and meeting delivery due dates.
- Liaise with Suppliers and freight forwarders to obtain timely vessel schedule and BL drafts information and pass it to clients.
- Ensure shipping carrier requirements and regulations are met.
- Maintaining shipment tracking schedules on all purchase orders.
- Conduct intensive and structured research on generating new leads from different platforms to identify new accounts.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Advanced knowledge of other Microsoft office tools such as Word & PowerPoint.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
304 total views, 1 today