Full-Time Administrative Assistant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Administrative Assistant”.
|Company Name||IME Marine Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Give support to the administrator with regards to the organization of the administrative and common services (energy, rent, water, phone, etc.), insurances (health, accident insurances), and office licenses.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, couriers, etc.).
- Give support with the preparation of couriers (as requested or needed).
- Give support with the control of measurement devices (verification of calibration status, purchase of new devices, replacement, traceability of records related to).
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
53 total views, 2 today