Full-Time Administrative Assistant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Administrative Assistant”.
|Company Name||SAMS Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- To provide full administrative support to the Department;
- To ensure and maintain the confidentiality of the position.
- To communicate all the necessary information to the concerned members to ensure an efficient flow of information within the department
- To provide administrative assistance in projects.
- To meet other requests from employees if applicable.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your Manager.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
63 total views, 1 today