Full-Time Administrative Assistant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Administrative Assistant”.
|Company Name||Metis Home Maintenance|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manages, prioritizes, screens and monitors the deputy CEO’s correspondence, including calls and emails to ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
- Collects and researches information on assigned matters.
- Produces reports and statistical analyses as per the request of the Manager.
- Strong organizational skills establish office systems and work accurately under pressure.
- Ensures that relevant information is gathered and prepared to brief the deputy CEO for meetings, trips, and events.
- Manages the schedules to enhance effective time management and coordinates activities, prioritizes appointments, and reschedules where necessary.
- Works with internal and external requirements at all levels to fulfill the above duties.
- The ability to complete urgent tasks efficiently and accurately, on short notice.
- Meets and greets visitors to the deputy CEO’s office as appropriate.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
68 total views, 1 today