Full-Time Accounts Receivable Supervisor
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Receivable Supervisor”.
|Company Name||Masafi LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Managing the Accounts Receivable function of the company.
- Manage a team of Accounts Receivable Officers.
- Assisting or performing duties of the Accounts Receivable Officer when necessary.
- Reconciliation of payments, bank and credit card accounts.
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating, and posting accounts receivable data.
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and accurately posted.
- Working closely with other finance managers in the team.
- Supporting the month-end process.
- Generating receivables’ reports.
- Communication of process to be undertaken for bad debts.
- Calculating provisions for bad debts, rentals and rebates, store opening fees, and progressive rebates.
- Assisting with testing and implementation of new IT software.
- Assist with audit requirements.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports.
- Ability to accurately process numerical data.
- Team management and negotiation skills.
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations.
- An ability to work independently.
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
153 total views, 2 today