Full-Time Accounts Receivable Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Receivable Accountant”.
|Company Name||Enhance Group UAE|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Timely and accurately post customer payments into the system. Record all cash/cheque transaction
- Carry out follow-ups on billing, collections and allocated those payments into the system.
- Generate invoices and credit notes for customers as and when required.
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account and details for nonpayment delayed payments and irregularities.
- Generate age analysis.
- Work with management and implement a recovery system to recover collections.
- Support Sales department, by releasing orders.
- Work with sales team for customer account clearances.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations for all salesman dealing in cash or cheque. Ensure timely completion.
- Work towards reducing debtor days.
- Document and manage remittance for receipts
- Support customers by sending out monthly statements.
- Graduate in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the FMCG industry.
- Oracle Experience will be preferred
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
28 total views, 1 today