Full-Time Accounts Receivable Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Receivable Accountant”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
As an Accounts Receivable you are responsible to review the city ledger, prepare invoices and verify purchase slips in a smooth and effective way and in compliance with all policies, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as
- Transfer daily city ledger data from Front Office system to Back Office Accounts Receivable module
- Verify the total transfer with city ledger folios
- Review the city ledger folios with supporting documents such as charge slips, LPOs, etc.
- Follow up if required for billing instructions, LPOs, supporting documents, etc.
- Prepare invoices and obtain Director of Finance / Financial Controller signature
- Send the original invoices with supporting documents to the customer, file a copy of the full set in the customer file and another copy in the sequential file
- Calculate commission for credit card payments received
- Issue receipts for cash and cheques received from customers and credit card payments received directly to the bank
- Hand over all cash receipts to the General Cashier with receipt copy
- Prepare and give employee city ledger summary to the Paymaster on the 25th of each month
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year of previous experience within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM, and SUN System is an asset.
You Are a Strong Team Player, Enthusiastic And Flexible While Possessing Following Additional Competencies
The ideal candidate will be results-oriented and a self-motivator along with a positive attitude.
- You have the ability to think laterally and analytically, display a high level of integrity and have the ability to identify, impact and influence others.
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Drive for Results
How to Apply
408 total views, 3 today