Full-Time Accounts Receivable Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “Accounts Receivable Accountant .”
- Management of the MENA Region customer accounts.
- Building a strong relationship with the customers, providing them with the needed data as well as controlling their account balances, due payments, and credit limits.
- Follow up with customers on the payments to ensure a timely settlement and manage the bad debt risk.
- All needed changes to customer payment terms and credit limits are controlled and documented. Deal with SOA issues and be the link with the Customer Service team fo any invoicing issue.
- Maintain weekly/monthly AR aging reports for review and reporting.
- Providing payment allocation to Treasury team when payments are received from Customers.
- Proactively support and update business managers on shipment risks, doubtful bad debt risks and receivable challenges.
- Finance/Accounting Graduate.
- Candidate must be Fluent in English, Knowledge of Arabic & French is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience Accounting function, Experience of Accounts Receivables is a plus.
- Candidate should have a valid visa, work permit will be provided from the company.
Salary Range: (10,000 AED – 15,000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply
253 total views, 3 today