Full-Time Accounts Payable Supervisor
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Payable Supervisor”.
|Company Name||Rixos Hotels|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify that all invoices are supported by duly approved purchase orders when applicable, signed receiving documentation, and/or the approval of authorized management personnel.
- Ensure invoices have relevant documents such as PO, AFE, Contract, etc.
- Verify the invoices to check the unit of issue. Unit price, quantity, extension against the hotel purchase order, and receiving advice.
- Code invoices to the appropriate general ledger account and submits them to Chief Accountant for verification.
- Obtain approval for invoices from the appropriate department prior to processing the invoice on the accounts payable system.
- Ensure invoices without relevant supporting documents are approved by respective Department Heads or Division Heads.
- Ensure invoices are correctly posted into the system either manually or through the FMC upload file.
- Maintain approved up-to-date vendor/supplier database on the accounts payable system.
- Print & submit cheques with all supporting documents to the Director of Finance & General Manager for their signatures.
- Prepare manual cheques as they are required if directed by the Director of Finance or Assistant Financial Controller.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the purchasing, receiving, and cost control staff.
- Reconcile main vendor statements monthly in order to ensure that the account is kept current.
- Check vendor statements as they are received and resolve all discrepancies directly with the vendor.
How to Apply
530 total views, 1 today