Full-Time Accounts Payable Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Payable Accountant”.
|Company Name||Bin Majid LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage all payables accounting transactions.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payables.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
769 total views, 1 today