Full-Time Accounts Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Executive”.
|Company Name||BR Law Firm|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Maintain accounting books & records including cash flow, revenue, profit split, receivables & payables, costing, staff reimbursements, payroll, bank transactions, tax-related works, as well as some Admin tasks like visa processing/ cancellation, payment follow-up, etc.
- Prepare invoices, payment & receipt vouchers, and follow-up payments from Clients.
- Prepare Accounts reports.
- Record & reconcile applicable monthly taxes.
- Timely submission of monthly tax declaration form for the Authorities.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary.
- Good command of the English language.
- At least 2 years experience in Accounts & Admin tasks in the UAE.
- With excellent organizational & management skills.
- Knowledgeable in MS office – Excel, Word & Outlook.
- With high attention to detail, honest & reliable.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
23 total views, 2 today