Full-Time Accounts Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Executive”.
|Company Name||Ferns N Petals|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation, and planning of new business deals.
- Develop and execute a strategic territory plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Evangelize the Ivalua vision within key accounts in the assigned region.
- Working in close collaboration with solution consulting, management, and ecosystem business partners, sell Ivalua’s value proposition to senior-level executives.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in CRM tool, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Achieve quarterly sales objectives and forecast sales activity accurately.
- Develop add-on business with existing accounts.
- Champion your customer’s implementations to ensure great success.
- Procurement or Supply Chain Domain knowledge – must be able to have credible business conversations with Procurement and Financial executives.
- Verifiable track record of consistent overachievement of quota’s and revenue goals.
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) negotiation, presentation, and solution selling skills to manage complex organizations.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and coordinating with banks for banking relationships.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
29 total views, 1 today