Full-Time Accounts Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Executive”.
|Company Name||MAK Stylo Interiors|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Monitor compliance with international accounting principles (IFRS), company procedures, and local regulations.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
- Prepare and analyze all accounts periodically and assist in the budget and forecast process.
- Assist the work of the Tax coordinator to ensure compliance with relevant authorities.
- Liaise with external/internal auditors and ensure smooth completion of the assignment.
- Prepare work papers and supporting schedules required by the auditors.
- Responsible for managing operational data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Development of operational procedures and documentation of data flow.
- Development of system controls to ensure data integrity.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
46 total views, 1 today