Full-Time Accounts Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Executive”.
|Company Name||International Business Retainers LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Review and investigate daily accounts payable activities and book adjustments as needed.
- Review payables by the supplier, category, and other breakdowns, trending analysis on key terms.
- Assist to resolve purchase price variances between the PO and the invoice and quantity discrepancies between the invoice and the PO receipt.
- Work with the Cost Accounting Manager on working capital analysis, as it relates to Cash, AP, and Inventory.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual close activities by ensuring timely, accurate, and complete financial records and reporting in accordance with US GAAP, legal requirements, and the Company’s corporate policies.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, reports, fluctuation analysis, and financial statements as required.
- Correspond directly with external auditors to provide requested audit schedules and support.
- Maintain a systematic and organized file of all auditing books.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
321 total views, 1 today