Full-Time Accounts Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accounts Executive”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Create and manage all accounting operations based on standard accounting principles.
- Process payroll.
- Monitor and follow up expense reports, invoices, and payments of clients.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Accounts analysis and recommendations.
- Publish financial statements timely.
- Conduct a month-end and year-end closure process.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize account information as needed.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations,s, and legislation.
- Complete oversee of VAT and filing of VAT.
- Maintain a systematic and organized file of all accounting books.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical.
- Team player. Proven team-first mentality
- Has an eye for detail and highly organized with a strong sense of prioritization
- Excellent communication skills in English (Arabic is an advantage but not required)
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Can work within a dynamic environment
- A positive and proactive person with the ability to innovate with new ideas as well as an enthusiastic learner.
- Strong attention to detail and resourcefulness to deliver high-quality communications 1st time, every time.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
17 total views, 2 today