Full-Time Accounts Assistant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Assistant”.
|Company Name||Al Makaan|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales, purchase ledgers, and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out the incoming and outgoing daily posts and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Ensures that expenses are accounted to appropriate accounts and cost centers
- Monitors monthly aging & reconciliation of accounts payable
- Prepayment schedule and booking amortization
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to recording.
- Process payment (by cheque and bank transfers) to suppliers and service providers prior to the due date
- Petty Cash bookings
- Accruals of expenses to appropriate accounts for the invoices not received.
- Monitoring advances to suppliers
- Monitors un vouchered items or goods received not invoiced report
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Assist in month-end closing, SOX, Walkthroughs, and other projects as needed
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
114 total views, 5 today