Full-Time Accounting Assistant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounting Assistant”.
|Company Name||AWI Ability with Innovation|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for recording and maintaining a business’s financial transactions, such as purchases, expenses, sales revenue, invoices, and payments. S/he will be in charge of performing daily accounting tasks such as posting accounting entries and recording payments and adjustments.
- Regular Responsibilities:
• Maintains records of financial transactions by identifying accounts, posting transactions, and ensure compliance with legal requirements and applicable International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, supplier ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
• Maintains historical records by filing docu1nents.
• Perform partial checks of the posting process.
• Enter data, maintain records, assists in the preparation of financial reports.
• Assist in payroll review and processing.
• Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other Business Administration courses.
• 1 + year of experience in one or more of the areas on accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, general accounting.
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• Proficiency in English and MS Office
• Attention to detail and accuracy, professional attitude, and reliability.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word.
• Experience in the Quickbooks system is an added advantage.
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills, problem-solving skills, knowledge of basic accounting principles, documentation skills, data analysis, and multi-tasking skills.
How to Apply
158 total views, 5 today