Looking out for candidates for Dubai location (Fresh Chartered Accountants and Semi-Qualified/Accountant).
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Honor’s degree preferred.
- Completion of Articles.
- 1 – 2 years post-article experience.
- Registration with accredited statutory body and association.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
Qualified Candidates may not possess post qualification experience
Semi Qualified/ Accountant Candidates must possess 1-2 years of experience
Background: Accounting, Audit, and Indirect Taxes