Full-Time Accountant – Accounts Receivables
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant – Accounts Receivables”.
||ALDAR, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Accounting) | CPA | ACCA |CA|CIMA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Roles And Responsibilities
- Manage all receivable related accounting activities by recording Sales transactions, cheques collections, bank transfers and maintaining updated customer statement of account.
- Manage cheque deposits related to Escrow and non-Escrow bank accounts.
- Maintain accurate records for Post-Dated Cheques, instalments, remittance, and clearance process.
- Process customer refunds, security deposit and other related sales transactions.
- Liaise with project operations team for the Milestone instalment and handover payments and ensure timely invoicing as per payment schedule.
- Ensure all Sales transactions are recorded and finalized in system for revenue accounting.
- Manage customer collections process by sending follow-up notices, Reminders/Default Letters and escalating the cases to management for required actions.
- Monitor and control non-payments and proper accounting of Late payment Fee to avoid exceptions in receivable process.
- Maintain proper checklist on accounting activities on monthly basis to ensure sub-ledger period close.
- Prepare reports for receivable aging, project-wise defaulter analysis, collections trend, other related schedules for monthly management reporting.
- Ensure proper receivable accounting and reporting done across all Development projects.
- Maintain proper month end AR Sub-ledger reconciliation with GL accounts.
- Liaise with auditors and respective escrow bank on Escrow audits by furnishing required collections details.
- Perform miscellaneous accounting tasks as assigned by management.
YoE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
RELATED YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
Min of: 4+ years of experience of financial accounting and management accounting experience
YOE IN MANAGERIAL POSITION
Min of: N/A
Field Of Experience
- Experience of accounting within real estate or related industry is preferred
- Experience in credit control
Technical And Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of and ability to apply international accounting standards and ERP systems
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to internal controls
- Good analytical skills
- Vigilant and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management capabilities
- Bachelors degree in accounting
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. CPA, CIMA, CA, ACCA is preferred
How to ApplySend your resume to mail :
385 total views, 1 today