A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
About The Role
You will provide retail finance support and constantly coordinate with the team for compliance with policies and procedures. Your responsibility will be but not limited to:
- Daily cash collection / Petty cash management
- Debtors payment follow up and clearing
- Contract creation / Customer lease billing on every month
- Customer / Supplier account reconciliation
- Maintain GL reconciliation / GL Schedule
- Principal claim process and payment follow-up
- Supplier payment release
- Sales Report flash
- MIS reports
- Manage Jobs / Customer requests
- Log Service delivery requests & Supplies delivery requests
- Ensure SLAs in attending calls with least Call Abandon Ratio
- Allocation of Jobs taking into consideration geographical routing, Maximize per day per Tech productivity, Meet response time 2 – 4 hours, Assess Load Vs Capacity of Techs
- Plan the Preventive Maintenance schedule (based on AMC terms and/or Document volume of the Printers / MFPs)
- Customer relationship management (key for CS and for service referrals for new machines)
- Work in close coordination with Supervisor / Manager and the field teams (technical & delivery crews) for real-time/dynamic service support to the customers
- Update full cycle of the Jobs in SAP – Notification/Service order/Spare requests/Job update/Invoicing
- Co-ordinate with stores for parts/units
- Filing of relevant documents.
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting preferably having professional accounting qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position handling accounts in the Consumer Electronics industry.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems.
- Ability to handle daily cash collection & Petty cash management.
- Debtors payment follow-up and clearing.
- Knowledge of Contract creation & Customer lease billing every month.
- Customer & Supplier account reconciliation.
- Maintain GL reconciliation & GL Schedule.
- High proficiency in MS Excel skills is essential.
- Excellent spoken and written English is required for this role.
- Well organized with the ability to communicate at all management levels.
- Customer orientation.
How to Apply
470 total views, 2 today