A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||CSCEC Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately complete the financial accounting of business divisions and projects in a timely manner, register detailed ledgers, and summarize financial data.
- Review daily expense reimbursements, verification documents, supplier payment notices, owner’s pricing statements, and accurately distinguish value-added tax.
- Be responsible for the collection, sorting, and analysis of related financial data such as revenue and cost of divisions and projects.
- Be responsible for the sorting, binding, storage, and filing of accounting vouchers of divisions and projects.
- Daily management of fixed assets and inventory of fixed assets at month-end, quarter-end, and year-end.
How to Apply
217 total views, 1 today