A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Huriya Private|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares, analyzes, and reports variances on a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports.
- Prepare tax documents & VAT returns.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Produce quarterly management accounts.
- Preparation of other ad hoc accounting information as required e.g. profitability of products, sales percentage report at the end-of-month, employees’ commission, and reimbursements.
- Oversee company payroll.
- Receives, sorts, reviews, and posts trade and sundry invoices into the accounting system.
- Liaise with vendors and respond to inquiries as well as resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Prepares, analyzes, and reports variances on the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of all accounting transactions.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Accountant in a reputed organization.
- Flexible and mature approach with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Professional telephone manner.
- A good deal of common sense and etiquette.
- Have excellent written and verbal English language capabilities.
How to Apply
146 total views, 3 today