A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable as may be required.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Prepare financial planning and analysis as and when required by the head.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts and other management information as required
- Enable the business to fulfill its commitments to local/international and government compliance.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
246 total views, 1 today