A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||AL DAHAB EXCHANGE Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are Hiring an Accountant to join our team.
- Follow up and implementation of all daily accounting activities of the Company and preparation of reports.
- Providing of PBCs/requirements requested by Auditors including but not limited to preparation of ledgers, bank statements, invoices, receipts, vouchers, and other records that are being asked to conduct their assessment.
- Receive, review, and process all monthly telephone and electricity bills and ensure that payment is made in due time.
- Perform company bank reconciliation for both local and foreign banks on a monthly basis.
- Validate and monitor all transactions of the branches ensuring that all the information is being submitted on time without compromising the quality of the report.
- Send a report to the Accounts Manager if any significant discrepancies are noted while verifying daily reports and transactions of the branches.
- Prepare daily reports to headquarters regarding the company’s daily cash flow statement.
- Scrutinize and tracks vendor invoices as per instruction from the Accounts Manager for payments.
- A learning environment that encourages growth.
- Paid Annual Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Requirements: Strong knowledge of working with Excel, Accounts Payables & Accounts Receivables best practices and standards.
How to Apply
127 total views, 2 today