A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Buffalo Wings & Rings|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly MIS Support and Governance.
- Support and accountable for month-end activities.
- Contract and commercial governance support for 3PL business.
- All activities related to daily & monthly reconciliation and closure.
- Monitoring Customer Ageing and coordinate with Operation Team for timely collection.
- Coordination with Shared Services on MIS Preparation.
- BRS Coordination with Shared Services.
- Coordination with Shared Services on Vendor Payment.
- VAT compliances for business entities.
- Finance Assurance Report governance.
- Lead need basis process improvements for better ways of working/effectiveness.
- Ad hoc support and coordination for internal business requirements.
- Strong accounting skills for overall ownership for monthly activities.
- Skilled at the multi-stakeholders working environment and should be able to influence for faster turnaround.
- Experience working with a multinational or complex business structure.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team orientated, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Background and experience in Financial and business analysis.
- Feasibility studies – Financial viability and commercial aspects.
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis.
- Exposure and conceptual understanding of contracts, pricing, and commercial experience would be preferred.
How to Apply
185 total views, 3 today