A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Binding Partnership|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Prepare Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Cash Flow Statement, and other Adhoc reports.
- General Ledger Reconciliation (Bank Accounts: A/R & A/P, Inter-Company Ledgers, etc)
- Post-month-end closing entries (Prepayments, Accruals, Depreciation, etc)
- Prepare payments & receipt vouchers
- Release payments through Online Banking
- Post accounting records and Bills on a daily basis
- Analyze transactions and develop periodic reports for management
- Assist in forecasting and budget preparation
- Analyze the financial data through Excel (Pivot and lookup).
- Reconcile Supplier & Customer Accounts (B2B/ B2C) on a periodic basis and adjust related entries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4-6 years of experience in the UAE or any GCC countries
- Financial Services, Banking or Insurance Industry background is preferred.
- Big 4 experience is a plus
How to Apply
191 total views, 2 today