A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 115765
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- The Financial Analyst will be in the role of providing support to Senior Financial Controller. The Financial Analyst is expected to provide excellent support in terms of Monthly Review & MIS, Management Dash Board reporting, Budgeting and forecasting exercise, Divisional performance analysis, productivity analysis, Business Review Meeting presentations etc.
- This role demands exposure to highly sensitive & confidential information of the organization and involvement with superior contacts requiring considerable use of discretion, tact, diplomacy, and judgment.
Your key responsibilities will be but not be limited to:
- Provide effective and timely Management Reports – financial and operational reports and dashboards to Business operations that enable Automotive companies to manage their operations, including analysis of key financials, balance sheet and working capital.
- To deliver robust P&L and B/S reporting and analysis; and timely insight into operational performance. To provide timely advice on variances, trends and corrective action to be taken.
- Develop suitable business MIS to encapsulate all the key performance indicators : financial, commercial & operational
- Collect data from both internal and external resources on various types of costs. Income and expense projection and variance analysis
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
How to Apply
133 total views, 1 today