A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||The Elite Cars LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Job Card completes verification & audit of related purchase requisitions, closing, invoicing, encoding, & up to filing.
2. Job card closure monitoring in comparison to the service advisor’s daily report.
3. Monitor all material and parts purchase in coordination with company policies and in a cost-effective manner and from the right supplier. Ensures that each job completed has complied with the company’s required % of profitability & in accordance with policies implemented.
4. Record daily collection receipts, weekly cash deposits, card collections credited in the bank then filing upon encoding.
5. Preparation of daily bank reconciliation, cash flow, & sales report.
6. Update CRM/accounting software to record all accounting related transactions.
7. Responsible for monitoring, verifying, and approving local purchase orders for all company inventories.
8. Preparation & Issuance of cheques for settlement of pending payments to suppliers.
9. Monitoring & handling petty cash funds (general fund and parts fund issued to service advisors) and liquidations thereof.
10. Recording of Purchase invoices, filing and scanning the same in a timely manner for the month-end report.
11. Preparation of Annual leave & End of Service settlements of employees as required in coordination with the Human Resources dept.
12. Regular review of pending receivables and coordinate the same to the service advisors for collections.
13. Audit inventory count for all company stocks on a monthly basis.
14. Maintain updated financial schedules for monthly closing of books such as Prepaid Expenses, Fixed assets, Visa & Staff benefits accruals and others.
15. Record month-end entries such as adjustments, reversal entries, amortization of prepayments, depreciation of fixed assets, deferrals, and accruals.
16. Responsible to prepare month-end reports namely, consolidated income statements, VAT templates report (input & output tax), Bank statements, checkbooks, etc.
17. Reconciliations with sister company as and when required.
18. Conducts monthly reconciliation with suppliers as per the statement of accounts collected/received.
19. Responsible for transferring approved payroll through WPS and ensures sufficient financial means for monthly sales transfers.
20. Preparation of Summarized employees’ loans, advances, and fines for payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) & Accounting software
How to Apply
187 total views, 3 today