A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||LIFE Pharmacy & Health Care Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers, and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits.
- Reconcile financial statements.
- Prepare, send, and store invoices.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.Requirements
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Candidate preferably from retail/healthcare sector with minimum 2 years of experience in UAE.
- Good organizational and time-management abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
How to Apply
255 total views, 1 today