A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Terrazzo LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Preparation and reporting of accounting and financial data related to Manufacturing Operations
• Manufacturing cost accounting involving investigation, analysis of costs and variances, follow up and reporting, including structured monthly reports.
• Maintains and is responsible for budgeting and cost control using agreed company cost investigation methods.
• Implements and maintains standardized reports for inventory, labor and waste variances, service, and quality.
• Support national and on occasion international manufacturing operations as required.
• Drive accountability for adherence to standard practice back to the management team to ensure the provision of accurate information and the appropriate use of reports prepared for the business.
• Stocktake follow-up and analysis; and preparation, evaluation, and reconciliation of stock takes.
• Analyse variance of cumulative works orders
• Prepare and analyze labour usage reports
• Temporary labor reporting
• Raw material and WIP reporting (including aging)
• Assist Manufacturing Manager in interpretation and analysis of factory activity.
How to Apply
196 total views, 3 today