A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Floward Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Handle account receivables, account payables, general ledger, Banks, fixed assets, forecasting, budgeting, and financial analysis.
- Responsible for sending financial reports to headquarter on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Perform auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Supervising inventory count and valuing it.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies, regulations, and IFRS.
- Assisting management in finalizing legal regulation processes.
- Preparing and revising legal contracts.
- Preparing and auditing payroll, Annual leave, and indemnity balances.
- Responsible for full HR activities such as contracts, residencies &, etc.
- Good presentation, communication skills both written and verbal.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
211 total views, 8 today