A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Tayer Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Assist in controlling and managing the company’s accounting and financial management processes including asset management, purchasing, and procurement, business expense management, management of payables, etc. for the area of responsibility.
- Assist in driving timely and accurate month-end and annual closing of accounts to ensure financial data integrity on all financial systems in compliance with Group Finance Governance framework and IFRS requirements.
- Ensure that all accounting entries are incorporated in the company accounts after they have been approved as per the schedule of authority and that accounts are kept up to date to reflect all the transactions of the business, including all reconciliation with the bankers, debtors, creditors, and groups companies.
- Assist in managing the effective delivery of accounting services by Finance Shared Service for the area of responsibility as per agreed SLAs.
- Monitor operating expenditure and provide financial and analytical input on the company’s budget and expenditure ensuring budgetary controls within the approved operating budget for the area of responsibility.
- Assist in company-wide financial consolidation, and financial information management and reporting including timely preparation and communication of company’s financial statements as per Group Corporate Finance guidelines and the preparation of management reports and board packs.
- Prepare key financial information within established timelines in key performance areas such as operating results and actual cost versus budget and report any issues with respect to operating cost and margin, inventory planning, and management for VP Finance and Head of Financial Controlling & Reporting.
- Work closely with business counterparts and Group Corporate Finance and provide financial input to support timely preparation and completion of the budgeting and forecast for the areas of responsibility.
- Assist with the preparation of company-wide consolidated budgeting and forecast in line with Group governance and budgeting guidelines.
- Assist in the external audit process and the preparation of year-end and interim financial statements in line with Group Finance Governance and IFRS guidelines.
- Good knowledge of IFRS with previous experience in financial controlling and reporting.
- Good understanding of FIS.
- Excellent MS Office, advanced Excel, spreadsheet, and financial analysis technology knowledge and capability.
- Good influencing, interpersonal, and coaching skills.
- Ability to articulate information accurately, ability to present financial concepts to the non-financial audience.
- Proactive, collaborative, and consultative in style.
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders both financial and non-financial.
- Good presentation, communication skills both written and verbal.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
305 total views, 7 today