A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||CSCEC Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Accurately complete the financial accounting of business divisions and projects in a timely manner, register detailed ledgers, and summarize financial data.
- Review daily expense reimbursements, verification documents, supplier payment notices, owner’s pricing statements, and accurately distinguish value-added tax.
- Be responsible for the collection, sorting, and analysis of related financial data such as revenue and cost of divisions and projects.
- Be responsible for the sorting, binding, storage, and filing of accounting vouchers of divisions and projects.
- Daily management of fixed assets and inventory of fixed assets at month-end, quarter-end, and year-end.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience in the Construction Industry.
- Fluent English & Mandarin Speaker.
- Proficient in using Microsoft office.
- High sense of responsibility and teamwork.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
340 total views, 6 today