A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Ocyana Perfumes, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting/Finance)|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review daily sales performances across the multiple retail boutiques across GCC.
- Review and analyze the financial transactions and record them in Xero ERP.
- Raise Proforma Invoice and Final Tax Invoice for B2B business using Beam POS.
- Raise purchase order and follow up with the supplier.
- Processing the suppliers’ and other payments.
- Prepare monthly payroll and process the salary payment.
- Carrying out periodic reconciliation of balance for both customers and vendors.
- Follow up with corporate customers for payment.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Record the inventory and carry out physical count with the operation team once in a quarter and record the discrepancies, if any.
- Periodic review of product costing and report the significant discrepancies, if any
- Prepare weekly reconciliation of the Credit Card Sales with the Credit Card Settlement Report.
- Reconcile the Cash Sales (Online) with Logistic partner’s statement.
- Verify, allocate, posting and reconcile transactions as arrived from the above reconciliations.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and quarterly VAT returns for both UAE and KSA.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Prepare the Budget and Business Plan.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Problem-solving skills
We are looking for someone who is available to work immediately.
Anyone interested, you can send your CV and put subject Accountant – Application
How to ApplyCHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
300 total views, 2 today