A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Umm Al Quwain, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Paradise Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
|Location||Umm Al Quwain|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- With knowledge in Accounting Software and capable of conducting all types of transactions through the system.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports such as Profit & Loss Statements and Balance Sheet Cash Flow and reporting it directly to the Managing Director.
- Analyzing, examining, and interpreting accounts records, compiling financial information, and reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Monitoring of account receivables from all credit customers and account payables for all suppliers.
- Preparation of invoices, receipts, and payments for day-to-day transactions.
- Monitoring of cash flow, bank transactions, and handling petty cash funds.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and advanced excel skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
202 total views, 4 today