A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Sunergy Solar LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports such as Profit & Loss Statements and Balance Sheet Cash Flow and reporting it directly to the Managing Director.
- Analyzing, examining, and interpreting accounts records, compiling financial information, and reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Monitoring of account receivables from all credit customers and account payables for all suppliers.
- Preparation of invoices, receipts, and payments for day-to-day transactions.
- Monitoring of cash flow, bank transactions, and handling petty cash funds.
- Checking and monitoring of inventories.
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- Vat Return filling.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Bookkeeping skills.
- Manage all day-to-day accounting transactions; handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings financial reports such as Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow.
- Should have strong attention to organizational and multitasking activities.
- With knowledge in Accounting Software and capable of conducting all types of transactions through the system.
- Experienced in Sage50(Peachtree) is an advantage.
- Exposed in handling payroll, HR, logistic documentation, and office admin transactions.
- Knowledge in quarterly FTA Vat Returns filling.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
72 total views, 1 today