A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Rahi Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Support the Finance Manager in all aspects of Cashflow as delegated.
- Track fund flow situation in the absence of the Finance Manager.
- Routine negotiation with all business partners to disperse out cash flow to meet working capital requirements.
- Regular coordination with collection team to ascertain weekly forecast of collections.
- Assist the Finance Manager on collections from LC customers through regular monitoring of sales and deliveries.
- Coordinate with Sales team/salesman to improve the LC sales cycle by speeding up deliveries and collection.
- Liaise with document controller on status of delivery notes/invoice acknowledgment.
- Act as a strong mediator for the Purchase department to negotiate payouts.
- Involvement in supplier analysis and work to get better credit terms.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
47 total views, 1 today