A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Kothari Auditors & Accountants|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 9,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Accurate and timely processing receivables and Payables transactions.
- Preparation of Analytical reports for improving business performance.
- Review of debtor’s aging and monitor credit limits. Provide support in the recovery of outstanding within due date and reduce the number of credit days.
- Interact with Customers & provide them outstanding reports, reconcile accounts. Provide support in recovery by solving accounting-related issues.
- Coordination with Sales personnel/ logistics & other concerned Divisions within the organization.
- Identify areas for cost control & productivity improvement.
- Any other related job assigned by the Accounts/ Finance Head.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
34 total views, 3 today