A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||SPT Middle East General Trading|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Managing the accounts receivables & payables.
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts, customer and supplier statements.
- Responsible for project accounting and ensuring all project-related expenditures must be recognized in the books of accounts before the close of the project.
- Approving invoices & journals and making necessary corrections before they are posted in the accounting system.
- Preparing monthly reports including income statement, cash flows forecasting, reconciling fixed assets and generating ad hoc reports, and reporting to the management.
- Responsible for preparing and monitoring the budget and ensuring that capital expenditure and project-related expenditure spends are in accordance with budgets.
- Chartered Accountant with minimum 3 years of working experience in construction or trading sectors.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Vast experience in Microsoft Dynamics/ Tally ERP software.
- Cost Accounting knowledge.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
133 total views, 14 today