A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||The Elite Cars LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Maintain and record the vehicle supplier’s data in the system/software.
- Coordinate with vehicle suppliers regularly for the payment of vehicles, new services & warranty packages as per customer’s requests, etc.
- Ensure to collect Original Tax Invoice from the supplier for all the cars paid with complete details and TRN number indicated for both buyer and seller.
- Arrange the ownership documents such as Vehicle Clearance Certificates (VCC), Possession certificates, Transfer Certificates of paid vehicles, and Registration Card (Mulkiya), etc.
- Ensure to prepare a Manual Tax Invoice and Selling Agreement signed by the seller for purchasing cars through Trade-in and Direct Purchase.
- Ensure to encode all new cars received in the system and update the stock number accordingly with the Selling Price.
- Ensure to encode the purchase price of the new cars received according to vat classification (Gross profit Margin or Standard).
- Collection of payments through Cash/Cheque/Card from the customers; Generate receipt vouchers & Invoices through the system when the cashier is not available.
- Perform vehicle registration process in line with bank loan approvals and cash deals. Make Sure to receive full payment from the customer and Original LPO (if bank loan) before registration.
- Prepare Registration documents including Sales Agreement, Original Possession Certificate, Original Emirates ID of the customer, Insurance, passing paper for the car, and Local Purchase Order (LPO) if bank loan and ensure to verify the documents prior registration.
- Ensure to encode registration fee, added services (like tinting, tires, etc), and vehicle insurance cost details in customer’s account if this is arranged by our company.
- Ensure to prepare relevant customer documents, copy all RTA expenses made, Registration Card (Mulkiya)/Export Possession Certificate and arrange for collection of payments prior to the delivery of vehicle; close the customer sundry account in all applicable systems/software.
- Make sure that all documents such as Tax Invoice, Receipts, NOC, Customer Confirmation, and Delivery Note signed and acknowledged by the customer.
- Reconciles and monitors RTA credit account and E-wallet account for online sales agreement.
- Record the bank loan details in the system/software for all bank deal transactions and make sure to collect the cheques within the company number of days policy.
- Monitor and check cost allocation for each stock and its accuracy
- Update and maintain the vehicle stocks in the system/software including its prices and stock numbers; ensure to notify concerned personnel for all related changes and updates.
- Reconciles and monitors vehicle inventory in systems/software, categorizing sold, reserved, available and actual vehicle parking location daily.
- Reconciles and monitors actual vehicle inventory versus the book record.
- Monitor the reserved vehicles and ensure the compliance of company set reservation period by all related personnel; timely highlight to management on exceeding the set reservation period.
- Ensure to open new job card number upon receiving of the cars.
- Ensure to encode all the jobs done by the service team in the billing invoice.
- Upon closing the job cards; make sure to include all the invoices related to the particular job card number.
- Monitor and Reconciled the daily usage of stocks for car services (like paint, spare parts, oil, accessories, etc).
- Prepare and submit the Finance and Insurance report to related authorities periodically or as needed.
- Reconciles and monitors bank loan and insurance commission accordingly.
- Arrange the daily deposits of cash and cheque to the bank in the absence of a cashier.
- Prepare and send Sales Report on Sold Cars, Reservations, Bank Cheque Receivables, Closed Job cards, etc. on daily basis.
- Prepare and send Report for the Gross Profit of the Sold and Reserve cars daily.
- Reconciles and monitors the closing of Sales Invoices for the Sold Cars and makes sure no pending direct expenses for the particular cars. After closing, scan all the documents with complete attachments.
- Summarize the Monthly Sales Report and Closed Job Cards with Gross Profit Margin and its analysis and share with concerned authorities.
- Ensure to collect the required export documents like Bill of Lading, Custom Declaration, Custom Exit and etc for all the Export Deals.
- Monitor & handle petty cash funds and timely liquidations thereof.
- Responsible for the calculation of commission for applicable divisions such as Sales, Finance & Insurance, Purchase in Charge, Service team, etc.
- Provide month-end reports on Depreciation, Prepaid Expenses, Accrued Expenses, and Indirect Expenses.
- Assists the Management including but not limited to the following:
- Assisting in the entire selling process
- Managing Bulk Transactions Deals / Export Outside the country
- Documents all financial transactions by entering account information into systems/software, files, etc. to secure a complete database backup.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Ensure all financial transactions are accurate, up-to-date, reconciled, internally audited, and reported periodically.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare financial records for external auditing and provide support & assistance to the external audit processors as per assigned duties.
- Ensure all financial transactions are in line with country legislative taxation policies (Value Added Tax); submit the reports on the same as and when required.
- Prepares financial reports periodically by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Continuously improve the professional and technical knowledge of Accounting systems.
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality on company financial statuses, business relationships, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong integrity towards the assigned duties and responsibilities; ensure to highlight important Accounting information to Reporting Authority/Management as and when required.
- Assist in developing and implementing internal financial & accounting policies and procedures with a strict level of compliance.
- Periodically conduct the intercompany reconciliation to close monthly and yearly financial obligations.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
143 total views, 1 today