A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Aspen Pharma Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Work closely with Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) solution and manage the processing of invoices.
- Assist with the training and maintenance of VIM.
- Review open POs and reconcile against GR/IR.
- Ensure invoices/ T&Es are booked & paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Raise & book all Inter-Company (ICO) debit/credit notes (trade & non-trade), ensuring deadlines & compliance is adhered to.
- ICO maintenance – monthly confirmations; allocations; posting; reconciling discrepancies & requesting payments to Treasury as per internal timelines.
- Ensure expenses for the entity are classified correctly to represent the true nature of the expenses.
- Perform & review monthly supplier/distributor statement reconciliations and aging analysis. Investigate and solve any discrepancies.
- Support Associate Finance Manager by providing additional training to stakeholders, as & when required.
- Support Treasury Team by allocating & clearing all Bank General Ledgers.
- Support General Ledger Team to clarify OPEX variances.
- Ensure all reports are prepared; reviewed & submitted to Associate Finance Manager & other stakeholders (as required).
- Provide additional reports to management as required.
- Assist in ensuring the existence & adherence of internal controls across all entities.
- Be the point of contact for all AP related issues for the designated area.
- Take up special projects as and when assigned.
- Update the SOPs for the entity to ensure they are in line with the current ways of working & ensure job knowledge is up to date.
- Assist team during Internal and External Audit.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
61 total views, 1 today