A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Performs the month end and year end closing activities and prepares the monthly financial reports.
- Performs Income audit procedures on daily basis & ensures the completeness of recording revenue.
- Maintains comprehensive fixed asset register & actively participates in processes of acquisition & disposal of assets.
- Performs the account payable function & ensures a smooth payment process in place.
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliation.
- Ensures proper accounting of VAT & Files VAT return.
- Coordinates & liaises with the external auditors during the statutory audits.
- Manages the procurement activities.
- Prepare bank reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Manages the cash float & cash purchases.
- Participates & coordinates in admin & general activities which are related to government authorities. Such as license renewal, employment visa, medical, etc.
- Ensuring proper documentation of all finance records.
- Performs duties & tasks delegated by Finance Manager.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
Please Email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
60 total views, 2 today