A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||World Security, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | ACCA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Produce management reports and financial and accounting information.
- Preparation of workings for various accounting treatments as per IFRS.
- Provide input for the development of new accounting and financial control and management processes, systems, or procedures to meet the changing requirements.
- Maintenance of Oracle Chart of Accounts.
- Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Related party balance and transaction reconciliation.
- Sub-ledger Vs GL reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Coordinate internal audits, statutory audits, Government audits, and other financial audits.
- Balance sheet and P&L variance analysis.
- Produce financial statements and group reporting for assigned business units as well as consolidated Group as per International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and relevant regional Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Maintain and control financial and accounting data to meet the internal requirement of the departments including maintaining the integrity of data.
- Coordinating and providing guidance to all the relevant departments in order to meet the audit deadlines.
- Coordination with the IT Department during the course of implementation of various projects.
- Coordinating with other UAE Region BUs for monthly reporting
- Setting up books for new entities
- Preparation of VAT returns, VAT registration of new entities, and ensure 100% VAT compliance for the assigned BUs.
- Qualified Accountant – CA or ACCA
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- 2-3 years of GL related experience
- Oracle Financials, Hyperion
- Advanced Excel & MS Office Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in an audit or coordinating Audit.
- Good understanding of VAT, hands on experience preferred
How to Apply
212 total views, 4 today