A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Nehal Hotels|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Coordinate and prepare Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet financial statements monthly, to meet reporting timetable.
- Coordinate and supervise compliance to the Accounting checklist.
- Coordinate and prepare Profit & Loss forecast of financial performance (outlook) on a monthly basis, for the following month.
- Participate in the preparation of budgets – manpower and forecast.
- Coordinate and manage the archiving system.
- Assist the Controller in the performance of their duties.
- Analysis of cashier over and shorts with General Cashier.
- Monitor the timely and accurate performance of the accounts receivable function.
- Monitor and investigate the input of bank statement data.
- Review of accounts payable monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Review of accounts payable purchases journal.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
48 total views, 1 today