A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Astek International|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare sales invoices in coordination with the sales team.
- Handle daily accounting on the accounting tool (Express Account).
- Spread charges among future periods when relevant.
- Consider VAT issues in your accounting.
- Handle transactions specific to the presence of Astek International employees: reinvoicing of costs with calculated allocation per country.
- Book relevant provisions.
- Prepare payment requests and coordinate with management for payment submission.
- Keep track of all the transactions impacted by VAT.
- Prepare a file ready for review by management on a monthly basis.
- Prepare quarterly VAT reconciliation.
- Coordinate on-time VAT payment.
- Archive all the necessary supporting documentation.
- Be aware of the procedures and organize your work beforehand to avoid delays
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
23 total views, 1 today