A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Neos Advisory|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure the accuracy of all department processes to the various accounts.
- Supervise processes and people to ensure that all payment deadlines are met.
- Manage all account queries and disputes.
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Development of the Finance Team and other roles that may interact with financial processes to help provide the hotel with a multi-skilled team.
- Build accurate financial reports and identify discrepancies clearly.
- Act in accordance with fire, health, and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required.
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager.
- Adherence to the VAT rules and LAW on Input Credit related to Invoice Booking.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
32 total views, 1 today