A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Acquara Management Consultant, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | ACCA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Description: Accountant
We are now recruiting an Accountant responsible to handle onsite roles for outsourcing clients of the Company.
Managing a broad range of onsite roles requiring constant interaction with the internal and external parties.
- Coordinating smooth flow of information to the offsite team in India and ensure prompt query resolution amongst various departments.
- Acting as a principal point of contact with various departments of the company e.g. sales, stores, production, HR etc.
- Handling suppliers and payment queries.
- Ensuring periodic stock take and represent finance department in the same.
- Taking payment request and assisting offsite team in payment planning.
- Preparing receivable position and assisting in timely collection.
- Handling day to day queries relating to financial matters.
- Preparing cheques and Banks transaction documents.
- Maintaining PDC and Bank loan control.
- Handling Bank transactions and sending documents to Banks.
- Handling letter of credit, Import and export documents.
- Assist offsite team in implementing financial control.
- Maintain VAT records and handing various queries.
- Other day to day roles in the finance department or as may be required by the offsite team.
- Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Three year post qualification experience.
- Good understanding of accounting and book keeping.
- Good excel skills
- Good communication skills and corporate etiquettes to deal with management.
- Growth and target oriented.
- Persistence and ability to do regular follow ups.
- Good spoken English.
- Ability to develop relationship with internal departments, customers, Supplier and Bankers.
Education: CPA / ACCA / CA / M Com
How to Apply
103 total views, 2 today