A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Own the AP/Payroll processes across the company.
- Analyze, reconcile and record monthly general ledger activity for various P&L and Balance Sheet accounts
- Assist in monthly and year-end close processes; prepare monthly P&L for review
- Assist in the monthly compilation of internal financial statements for management
- Perform monthly account analysis, including accruals and prepaid and variance explanations
- Assist in year-end closing and audits
- Assist with financial audits and tax audits on an annual basis
- Perform bank reconciliations, related entries, and report monthly cash balances.
- Report cash balances and perform bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
115 total views, 2 today