A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Rahi Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit.
- Generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank services and address quality issues.
- Preparing prepaid /credit agreements based on the needs of clients in co-ordination with the sales team.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
49 total views, 3 today