A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai , United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Otis Elevator Co. Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Accounting/Finance) | CMA|
|Experience||3 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
United Arab Emirates
Otis L.L.C, 37th floor, The One Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Description Summary
The role holder is responsible for executing the various activities pertaining to general ledger and billing activities for Otis – Entity. The role holder will be responsible for certain month-end close activities. The role holder shall carry out his duties in accordance with the stipulated business policies and procedures.
- Provides management information and insights on all dimensions of work area performance to facilitate discussion and decision making, both on a periodic basis and for ad-hoc management requests.
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Executes all monthly general ledger procedures including journal entry preparation, discrepancy resolution, and account analysis and reconciles with sub-ledgers.
Responsible for timely contract booking and billing to customers
- Should be strong support for tight month-end close deadlines and audits
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
- Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required training is arranged and attended.
- Strives to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role.
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques, and current issues through continued education and professional growth.
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Relevant certification such as Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent is preferred
Years of Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience across financial accounting functions
Nature of Experience
- At least 2 years in positions of progressively increasing responsibilities
- Should have construction industry background and experience in contracting billing based on milestones and Payment certificates
Fluent written and spoken English essential
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
How to Apply
135 total views, 1 today